We've been looking at Kitchen designs for some inspiration on our upcoming kitchen renovation. There are so many design options out there which makes it very exciting, but narrowing it down to what we like is the hard part. If you were renovating your kitchen what colour schemes and design would you choose? We like the mix of contemporary and rustic - can both work?! we'll have to wait and see!
1. This competition is open to children aged 13 years and under. Children or employees of Harcourts Real Estate are not eligible to enter the competition.
2. The entire work presented must be the total effort of the child who enters the competition. A child may enter as many times as he or she wishes, but any individual will only be eligible to win one prize in the competition.
3. The winning entry will be judged on neatness, accuracy and colour balance. Any art medium may be used to colour the picture. Additional entry forms may be obtained from Kirstine Lereculey at Harcourts Real Estate – Manukau
4. All entries become the property of Harcourts Real Estate and may be used and displayed in Future advertising promotions.
5. The judge's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There will be first and second prizes for each group. Group 1 ages up to 8 years, and Group 2 ages 9 -13. First prize for each group will receive an Arts and Crafts Hamper, 2nd prize will receive a Stationary Prize Pack. Prizes will be hand delivered to the winner’s house.
7. The competition closes at 3.00pm Friday 29th September 2017 and late entries will not be accepted. The winners name will be published on our Facebook page Kirstine Lereculey - Harcourts. All winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone following the judge's decision.
8. Entries should be posted to or dropped into the office (Harcourts 9 Sharkey Street, Manukau). Winners will be announced on our Facebook page & contacted on the 2nd October 2017.
The sun is shining and this morning has us feeling bright and cheerful like this beautiful pop of colour. We are loving these bright colour combinations that we found on Pinterest that would look great in any interior. Check out our Pinterest board for more colour combinations and inspiration!
Talk about a busy month! This award just proves how busy we were in August to receive 2nd place in Sales for the month. It was pretty special to be able to receive this and be in the Top 10 in our office.
We feel very special to have received this Bronze award for sales in last quarter. A big Thank You goes out to my cherished clients who helped make this possible!